Outcomes4Me is hiring a Product Manager to join our team. We have launched the first version of our mobile app, and we’re eager to accelerate our progress and integrate your skills and perspective. You should have a sharp analytical mind, a passion and intuition for building superior consumer products, and an understanding of the healthcare system. Ability to drive user testing with patients as well as lead agile development for a broad range of talented colleagues including software developers, user experience designers, data scientists, and physicians to ship high quality products is a must. Experience as a product lead in an entrepreneurial consumer facing healthcare environment is a plus. This is an opportunity to work closely with the CEO, engineers, designers, clinicians, and patients to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and based at our Boston-area office.
Having a life-threatening disease, such as cancer, is devastating. It’s like being forced to start a new job with no applicable experience, a job you can’t quit and in which poor performance might cost you your life.
In 2017, the U.S. alone spent over $80 billion a year researching and treating cancer. Despite new developments and the progress being made:
- Treatment approaches are complex and vary widely
- We don’t really know how treatments perform outside of clinical trials, in the real world
- Patients have a hard time understanding their disease and navigating their care
Outcomes4Me helps patients improve their outcomes while simultaneously accelerating the overall cycle of progress. Our app gives patients the ability to manage every aspect of their treatment and recovery. By partnering with national organizations and premier medical institutions, we’re able to provide verified content and functionality that doctors can recommend and patients can trust.
What you’ll find at Outcomes4Me:
- Purpose: If you gain strength from doing important work, you belong on our team.
- Challenge: We’re improving the lives of people who need us. We have big challenges ahead and the motivation to overcome them.
- Respect: Your opinions are valid. Why wouldn’t they be?
- Trust: We’re building a culture of independence. That means we’re going to trust and support you in making the right decisions.
- Transparency: You need to see the whole picture if you’re going to make an impact. This is a core principle at Outcomes4Me.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You will manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning
- Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and ship product experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
- Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Outcomes4Me’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and/or strategy experience at a consumer technology company
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Comfort collaborating cross-functionally, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance
- Strong comprehension of engineering and the tools required to execute those responsibilities, including mobile development and product analytics such as Amplitude
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology
You’re a good fit if you’re a:
- Confident doer
- Energetic spirit
- Insightful thinker
- Thoughtful leader
- Noble do-gooder
- Caring human
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outcomes4Me is located in Kendall Square, Cambridge MA.